Wednesday, October 01, 2008

J Crew Yoga

So... back onto the blogging. Sorry I've been away and been a little unwell as well... part of the hazards of being a yoga teacher, sometimes when you're walking a room and adjusting people who may be ill, you can get a little flu bug too.

Anyhow, I am running low on simple camisole like tops to practice in - I prefer really lightweight ones, and I chanced upon these two styles from J Crew, which incidentally enough are on sale right now. Check them out.
I like the double strap camisole and the seamless camisole styles. Each is around US$19.99 plus shipping.

I also like J Crew's overall yoga line, especially the fabric which is cotton blended with a hint of nylon for stretch, though why these aren't available in organic cotton, I don't know.



Get with the eco-yoga program, J Crew, already.

No comments: